In order to provide a safe, effective and rewarding experience for all participants we kindly ask that you read over and adhere to our studio etiquette guidelines and policies.
- Please refrain from wearing scented products such as perfumes and scented lotions to the studio as some of our staff and clients have scent allergies
- When using equipment please refrain from wearing jewellery which can get caught on the equipment and damage upholstery.
- Please avoid wearing lotions when using the equipment as they can cause slippage.
- Since Pilates is a mind body workout we ask that you are respectful of others while they are doing sessions or classes by being aware of noise levels.
- We ask that you remain in the waiting area until the previous class or session has ended
- Please inform your instructor of any recent changes in your health condition (recent pain/injuries, pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc).
- Please help us keep the studio clean by spraying off equipment after use and putting away any props (ie: head pads, circles, knee pads, etc.)
- Please note: We do not provide child care, so please avoid bringing your children to the studio, as we cannot be liable for them. Class participants must be a minimum of 16 years of age . Younger students may do private sessions and graduate to group classes with the permission of the studio owner.