We know it can be overwhelming and even a little intimidating especially if you haven’t been active in awhile. But we’re here to make the whole process easy and give you the best advice on how to get started with us. Here’s a few things you should know about us…..
- We’ll meet you where you are. There’s nothing worse than seeing some Pilates studio’s facebook posts of super advanced Pilates exercises that you are not going to be able to do (unless you’re currently touring with Circ de Soleil). The reality is while they are impressive, most people are not going to be doing or wanting to do those gymnast like Pilates movements, (although if that’s what you want we can get you there too, watch out Circ!) Pilates has so much more to offer but let’s walk before we run!
- There is a comfortable, friendly, relaxed vibe at the studio that many of our clients call a 2nd home. So you don’t have to worry about being inexperienced, feeling intimidated or not fitting in.
- We make it fun. We know that it can be hard to make exercise a priority. That’s why we like to make it a fun, joyful experience and although having knowledgeable, experienced staff is high on the priority list for us, we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Motivation is what we are here for! We are a welcoming, friendly bunch and we’ll be your biggest cheerleaders! We promise. And if we can’t help you for whatever reason, we’ll refer you to someone who can.
- We have the tools (and by tools we mean tons of different equipment) so that we have lots of options when it comes to helping you reach your goals because in reality no two clients are alike.
- Experience. We’re change facilitators and for the past 20 years, (did we say 20…wow totally dating ourselves) we have been empowering Thunder Bay residents to live more joyful, happier, healthier lives full of zest and vitality! P.S. My dad would say “So you’ll be running around like a blue assed fly”!
- We specialize in Therapeutic Pilates and Corrective Exercise so that you can reduce pain, stiffness and discomfort and begin doing the things you love again!
- Equipment that’s raised up off the ground so that if getting down to floor level is an issue there’s no need to worry!
- We offer Privates, Semi-Privates and Group Classes. Whether you like one on one attention to work on specific goals or love the energy and motivation of group classes we’ve got you covered. Check out our Group Class schedule here.
If you’re saying to yourself… “I’m ready and can’t wait to get started!” then the only question you need to ask yourself is which offer is best for me?
Currently, we offer 2 New Client Introductory Specials. They are detailed below.
The Private Intro:
$165 (regular $255)
This offer includes 3 private sessions. It is the best offer for you if…..
- You are new to Pilates and want to get some personalized attention to make sure you get started on the right foot
- You have an injury you’re working around and aren’t quite ready for (or don’t want) group classes
- You’re more of a solo type of person and like the idea of working one on one with a trainer
- You have specific goals (like training for a sport or event) and want a customized program that’s really targeted for your needs.
- You want to work on specific muscular imbalances/postural corrections
- Get this new client offer!
The Group Class Intro:
$149 (regular $275)
This offer includes 1 private session, and One Month of Unlimited Group Equipment Classes! it’s best for you if….
- You have some Pilates experience and want to get started as quickly as possible with group classes
- You are new to Pilates, but have a good body awareness and feel as though you can learn the exercise quickly in a group setting
- You are injury free
- Working out with others in a group setting really motivates you
Ready to be our next client or need to ask someone a few more questions?
That’s what we’re here for! Come in and get started with a FREE studio tour and consultation.
Nutrition Coaching coming soon!